Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released

9 years 6 months ago #248790 by krileon

On accessing Plugin Management>CB Blogs I get:

( ! ) Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>wamp\www\<testinstall>\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\Input\Get.php on line 86
Call Stack........

Same happens for any of the plug-ins.

Please provide the full callstack as a text file attachment (omit site specific URL paths if necessary) so we can better trace the error. I believe we've fixed this already though (works ok here) as we've refactored some APIs.

Did this happen? I don't see it in the RC2 release.

CB Activity was bugging because it was trying to load API that doesn't exist anymore. CB Blogs cleans up its legacy files now so it'll just ignore CB Blogs. For CB Blogs activity tracking to work again it'll take a new CB Activity release, but it at least won't cripple your site with errors.

Tried a new reinstall on top of 191 again. Now on a request for profile, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

That plugin shouldn't even exist. Our installer should uninstall the legacy forum plugin after migrating its settings. Please ensure you've installed the latest CB 2.0 RC2 and are not getting install error messages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #248896 by marketsetc

krileon wrote:

Tried a new reinstall on top of 191 again. Now on a request for profile, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method getForumTab::_writeSortByLink() in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 1001

That plugin shouldn't even exist. Our installer should uninstall the legacy forum plugin after migrating its settings. Please ensure you've installed the latest CB 2.0 RC2 and are not getting install error messages.

I tried another install on top of the most recent one and now when I click a profile link I just get a blank space.

9 years 6 months ago #248902 by nant

marketsetc wrote:

krileon wrote:

I tried another install on top of the most recent one and now when I click a profile link I just get a blank space.

With blank page issues turn on Joomla debug to maximum level and then look at page again to see error messages.

9 years 6 months ago #248965 by allenjj
I installed CB 2RC2 on J3.3.3 fine on my test site as a clean install and all looked great. I really like the new profile look. When I went to the back end admin and selected CB Plugins, I could not access any of the plug-ins at all, as clicking on any resulted in a white screen.

John

9 years 6 months ago #248969 by nant

allenjj wrote: I installed CB 2RC2 on J3.3.3 fine on my test site as a clean install and all looked great. I really like the new profile look. When I went to the back end admin and selected CB Plugins, I could not access any of the plug-ins at all, as clicking on any resulted in a white screen.

See reply here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/226436-cb-2-rc2#248968

9 years 6 months ago #248982 by jojo12
Waiting for (regularly) news!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn