CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1 released

8 years 11 months ago #263621 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1 released

Vasilij30 wrote: I change in this file is the translation of the text

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/language/default_language/language.php

You should never touch the default_language files of any plugin - your changes will be over-written when you update the add-on.

You need to make changes to your Russian language plugin cbplugin/cbconnect-admin_language.php and cbplugin/cbconnect-language.php files.

If you want to help with the translations please contact the Russian coordinator Alex here:
www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile/userprofile/alexsmirnov
The topic has been locked.
8 years 11 months ago #263844 by catalincb
Replied by catalincb on topic CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1 released
I think is not the place where to ask but i had to do that.

CB connect works perfect with facebook. Get the avatar image.. the fields etc.
i have a problem with the facebook application
by default asks for user_friends list.
Does anyoane knows how to remove that permission?
I can remove it just for a user..
8 years 11 months ago #263846 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1 released
The permissions requested are needed for all of HybridAuths API usages. Only way to change this is to modify the Facebook HybridAuth provider found below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/Hybridauth/Provider/Facebook.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263852 by catalincb
I have changed the scope:
protected $scope = 'email, public_profile';
still is asking for user_friends.

strange.
cache cleared... disabled.
i will test gain and again

have you tested without any of the fb default permssions ?
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263872 by catalincb
ok. It seems that are 2 facebook.php in the package.

one is installed in: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/library/Hybridauth/Provider/Facebook.php

an other in:
\libraries\CBLib\CB\Plugin\Connect\Hybridauth\Provider.. Facebook.php

it seems that both have scope and both had to be changed
8 years 11 months ago #263890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect 7.0.0 Beta 1 released
The library files is the only ones you need to change. The others are just there to be copied during install and won't actually load. I'll consider adding a permissions parameter again in a later release, but am extremely hesitant to do so as people kept messing it up by selecting every permission then wondering why it wasn't working (the support and stress from this plugin is becoming.. unreasonable, lol).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn