Community Builder 2.0.8 Released

8 years 11 months ago #263350 by chris1122
Replied by chris1122 on topic Community Builder 2.0.8 Released
Will any of this affect alpha user points? I want to still use that system. My readers are given points based on reading articles or making comments and can then use the points to get free gift cards etc.

Specifically will updating to 2.08 wipe out alpha user points
And will an update on Actions affect alpha user points?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #263397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.8 Released
We have nothing to do with AUP so I don't see why it would. You'd need to contact AUP about that. We've no AUP integrations (all previous AUP integrations have been deprecated for a long time now).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #263443 by cma
Replied by cma on topic Community Builder 2.0.8 Released
When I try to use the Search Tools in the backend User Manager I get the following:

Unknown column 'e.' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `rur4f_comprofiler` AS a INNER JOIN `rur4f_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `rur4f_session` AS c ON c.`client_id` in (0,1) AND c.`userid` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `rur4f_user_usergroup_map` AS d ON d.`user_id` = a.`id` INNER JOIN `rur4f_user_usergroup_map` AS e ON e.`` = a.`` LEFT JOIN`rur4f_user_usergroup_map` AS f ON f.`user_id`=e.`user_id` WHERE ( f.`group_id` = 11 )

Click Search Tools
Select a Goup
Click Search

8 years 11 months ago #263457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0.8 Released
It's a known bug. Logout from a page other than CB > User Management to clear the filter. Please see the below for the bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5260

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.725 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn