CB Activity 3.0 - new generation user engagement is here!

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267555 by Vasilij30

nant wrote:

Vasilij30 wrote: how to translate it into Russian? which files? If there are updates to the translation was ... files plug_language_english_en-GB_2.0.9.1.0.3 no file transfers !!

how to translate the language when updates are not lost?

Language resources can be found here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

In these language files do not have those words !! These words for translation. Why ?? How to translate? What files?

where in which file transfer do ??
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
8 years 9 months ago #267563 by KatoKalin
I believe stream auto updating should be a 3.1 version and not wait for 4.0. I believe that´s a mandatory killer feature.
8 years 9 months ago #267567 by krileon

In these language files do not have those words !! These words for translation. Why ?? How to translate? What files?

Those language strings are from the System Actions in CB Auto Actions. They don't exist in any language files. You have to add them manually. As activity titles, message, etc.. can all be translated you'd add a string for the title. There's an issue however with the connected one as due to it containing a variable it's tied to each users id (this will be improved in CB Auto Actions it self). Example as follows.

'uploaded a photo' => 'uploaded a photo',

We'll be working on a way to get them to parse so they'll be included with the language files in a future release though.

I believe stream auto updating should be a 3.1 version and not wait for 4.0. I believe that´s a mandatory killer feature.

It maybe in 3.1.0. Everything is set to 4.0.0 and will be adjusted to appropriate versions when I begin work on next release. Right now I'm working on GJs upgrade and next CB Activity release won't be for awhile unless it's a minor bug fix release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
8 years 9 months ago #267568 by krileon
Below are the language strings for CB Auto Actions and its System Actions activity. Until I've implemented the XML markup to allow plugins themselves to add new system actions we don't really have an easy way to parse for these strings yet. So for now you can manually add and translate them as needed.

'logged in' => 'logged in',
'logged out' => 'logged out',
'joined the site' => 'joined the site',
'updated their profile' => 'updated their profile',
'updated their profile picture' => 'updated their profile picture',
'updated their canvas photo' => 'updated their canvas photo',
'is now connected with @[var1]' => 'is now connected with @[var1]',
'is now connected with @[var2]' => 'is now connected with @[var2]',
'commented on this' => 'commented on this',
'was tagged in this' => 'was tagged in this',
'uploaded a photo' => 'uploaded a photo',
'uploaded a video' => 'uploaded a video',
'uploaded a file' => 'uploaded a file',
'uploaded a music' => 'uploaded a music',
'linked a photo' => 'linked a photo',
'linked a video' => 'linked a video',
'linked a file' => 'linked a file',
'linked a music' => 'linked a music',
'published a new blog entry' => 'published a new blog entry',
'Read More...' => 'Read More...',
'started a new discussion' => 'started a new discussion',
'replied to a discussion' => 'replied to a discussion',
'Discuss...' => 'Discuss...',
'created a new group category' => 'created a new group category',
'created a new group' => 'created a new group',
'has joined a group' => 'has joined a group',

Please note there will be an issue with the connection one still as it contains a variable and will only translate when the action is fired rather than when the string is displayed. Need to implement a better way to handle those cases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet, venecam
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267592 by Vasilij30
I realized that it is necessary to do by hand, and where they fit in? in a file? Sample name and file path

where in the Joomla plugin or need to add? Example necessary

Put the full list of variables that are used in the plugin
8 years 9 months ago #267594 by krileon
Best place to put them is probably cbactivity-language.php in the plugins folder of your CB language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: venecam
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn