GroupJive 3.0 beta 1 ready for testing

8 years 5 months ago #272747 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Who should be allowed to reply in the Wall
Ok, all the activity displays are done. Below is Photo and Video activity.

CB GroupJive Photo:

CB GroupJive Video:

Both are completely responsive. The white space around photos is intentional as it does not stretch the photo. This avoids smaller images from being stretched and will size accordingly up to 100%.

Now the tricky part is to extend CB Activity queries with type checks to ensure users can't see activity of groups they've no access to. I've no idea how long this implementation will take, but I'm hoping for end of next week for RC at the latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12, Satchi, paxx, timstohr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #272819 by Pachat
Replied by Pachat on topic Who should be allowed to reply in the Wall
I tried again on a complete new install
J!3.4.5
PHP Version 5.5.22
CB 2.0.11
Same : After a first post on the Wall, subsequent replies delete the first post and it is not possible to post anymore on the wall.

I don't know if it is related : both sites are multi languages

krileon wrote:

Pachat wrote: I repeated the test and discovered another (fatal) error:
- The group is created by A
- He posts a message on the Wall : OK
- I connect as Super administrator
- I reply to his message => Not only my reply is not taken, but his message is deleted!

Now back to the previous test
- The group is created by A
- He posts a message on the Wall : OK
- I connect as member of the group
- I reply to his message => I can confirm that I do really get the message
"You do not have sufficient permissions to edit this post.". Sorry to insist.

I'm unable to confirm your issue. Please ensure Joomla is up to date and you've latest CB 2.x nightly release installed. Please also provide PHP version. I'm not sure what could be causing your issue as I'm unable to confirm. If you've SEF on try also disable it as maybe there's a rewrite issue; especially if you're using 3rd party SEF.

8 years 5 months ago #272820 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Who should be allowed to reply in the Wall
kyle will have his weekend recreation. So you have to wait for an answer until monday.

Did you install the nightly build of CB 2.0.11? Because this is important!

8 years 5 months ago #272854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Who should be allowed to reply in the Wall

Pachat wrote: I tried again on a complete new install
J!3.4.5
PHP Version 5.5.22
CB 2.0.11
Same : After a first post on the Wall, subsequent replies delete the first post and it is not possible to post anymore on the wall.

I don't know if it is related : both sites are multi languages

I'm unable to confirm your issue nor is there anything in the code that could cause a delete on reply. The only way for that to happen is if something is changing the &func=save to &func=delete, but that still wouldn't do anything because no id exists yet to even delete.

Do you have some sort of custom SEF extension installed that could be altering the URLs?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn