Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

8 years 3 months ago #276030 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

Do you know of any site which is using CB2 with line editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0 or maybe a demo site which I can look at please?

We don't have a CB 2.x demosite with CB Core Fields Ajax prepared at this time. After we launch a new Joomlapolis website we'll be focusing on a very advanced demo site (personalized so you can fully explore backend/frontend).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edmundcheong, pepperstreet
The topic has been locked.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #276040 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

krileon wrote: After we launch a new Joomlapolis website we'll be focusing on a very advanced demo site (personalized so you can fully explore backend/frontend).

Great news. About time ;) :evil: :whistle:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Kyle! I really appreciate your work and effort to bring this functionality back to the list! Feel hugged :kiss: B)
Although I had to renew my private subscription to get it! :angry: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon
8 years 3 months ago #276062 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

krileon wrote:

Does it work for the user on their own profile pages for avatars and the canvas?

Yes if you set its output to Tooltip it'll work fine in the canvas positions.

Hi Kyle,

I've setted both canvas and avatar this way. Canvas work fine, avatar not. I cannot click on the avatar to change it.

Something misconfigured?
8 years 3 months ago #276066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

I've setted both canvas and avatar this way. Canvas work fine, avatar not. I cannot click on the avatar to change it.

Please read my reply below regarding this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/232363-inline-editing-with-new-cb-core-ajax-30?limitstart=0#276008

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup
8 years 3 months ago #276071 by Buzz50
Replied by Buzz50 on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0

krileon wrote:

Please read my reply below regarding this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/232363-inline-editing-with-new-cb-core-ajax-30?limitstart=0#276008

Hi Kyle,

So does this mean it can't currently work for the avatar if it is on the canvas and that there is no fix planned?

Just to confirm; if the Avatar is not on the canvas then do bothe the avatar and canvas Ajax editing work?

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet
8 years 3 months ago #276072 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Inline editing with new CB Core Ajax 3.0
Buzz50, try it out on my website: munich.international-friends.net.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn