Galleries! Galleries Everywhere!

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic brand new CB Gallery 2.0
The new CB Gallery hasn't been released. Please read the newsletter carefully and the blog entry below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18699-galleries-galleries-everywhere

It will absolutely be released before your subscription ends. I'm shooting for a release by end of this week if things continue to go smoothly (no major bugs found during testing).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285140 by smFruen
Replied by smFruen on topic Galleries! Galleries Everywhere!
Thanks I look forward to it, very much

many good features, smiles

7 years 5 months ago #287350 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Galleries! Galleries Everywhere!
Dear Kyle,

I installed the Gallery module and wanted to thank you for the hard work, it is really neat very well structured and seems to respect privacy settings too !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn