Community Builder 2.1.4 Released!

6 years 2 weeks ago #302741 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.1.4 Released!

I installed the new cb and went to updates and clicked update all, this updated all cb plugins etc, including the cbsubs.....

Some CBSubs plugins are a part of plugins that don't require a CBSubs subscription. CBSubs it self should not have updated if you don't have a subscription for CBSubs or aren't a Developer subscriber. The install from web does cache your token though so it may work a few hours after expiring and that's fine.

Just installed 2.1.4 and cannot see the Updates area - cache cleared, logged out/in.......

CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web then Updates will be on the left if it's able to find any out of date plugins with updates available. It does not show if it can't find any updates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302749 by Ezrach
Replied by Ezrach on topic Community Builder 2.1.4 Released!
I do not have a developer package(not for almost 2 years), and update all function, updated all cb including the cb subs and everything attached to it,

6 years 2 weeks ago #302750 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Community Builder 2.1.4 Released!
Excellent!

Confused about a few bits of it, but generally happy!

6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #302752 by krileon

I do not have a developer package(not for almost 2 years), and update all function, updated all cb including the cb subs and everything attached to it,

I don't see how that's possible unless someone with a developer subscription went to install from web on your install. Will look into it though. Thank you for letting us know. Was this with localhost or on a live site?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #302753 by Ezrach
Replied by Ezrach on topic Community Builder 2.1.4 Released!
I didn't think it was possible, that is why I notified you right away. this was on a live site, I was logged in with this account at the time

6 years 2 weeks ago #302754 by krileon
Strange, thank you for letting us know. Will look into it further. At a glance I can't see how that could happen.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn