Community Builder 2.2 Bootstrap 4 Release

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305450 by nant
Community Builder 2.2 Bootstrap 4 Release

Change Log

Features
7186 Ahawow SQL builder prepare for multiple sorts and multiple groups
6913 Upgrade to bootstrap 4
6251 Add Registration layout option to CB Login module (Advanced Options)

Bugs
7191 Array-selecting-parameter-name not working
7114 CB 1.x to CB 2.x userlist basic filters fail to migrate
7085 Install from Web: Update All shows even for guest views

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305451 by beat
Big congratulations to Kyle who managed to do an awesome and collossal work in the last 6 months!

Migrating all markup from Bootstrap 3 of CB 2.1 to Bootstrap 4 of CB 2.2 for CB and all our addons was no small task!

A total of 37 packages got released today! WOW!

a BIG THANK YOU Kyle :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, schrammelmann

5 years 9 months ago #305456 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic Community Builder 2.2 Bootstrap 4 Release
Thank you kyle and all CB team...
nant, what is : 7186 Ahawow SQL builder prepare for multiple sorts and multiple groups ?

5 years 9 months ago #305459 by suge
Hi guys, I noticed after the update to 2.2, the font has become very very small.

I'm wondering is this part of the update or down to a rogue CSS element I have customised. I have customised extensively so I'm just trying to narrow the options.

Nice work!
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #305464 by cgwhite
Replied by cgwhite on topic Community Builder 2.2 Bootstrap 4 Release
I have this on our profile pages and many of our members are VERY old. Need bigger font size!

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305466 by beat

saman2 wrote: Thank you kyle and all CB team...
nant, what is : 7186 Ahawow SQL builder prepare for multiple sorts and multiple groups ?

This is an internal API improvement in our SQL-Query-builder (which is a formal description-driven SQL query compiler) to extend it for multiple-sourced sorting and grouping, allowing for multiple description sources to not only be able to add query fields and filtering but also additional sorting and grouping.

Hope that makes it cristal clear :lol:

So, why it matters: The benenfit for users is that it will allow CB plugins to further enrich tabular views in the admin area, a bit like CBSubs does it for the Users Management view where a CBSubs subscriptions column as well as sorting is added. But before that commit, sorting and grouping could not be extended by a separate plugin from the one displaying the tabular view. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn