CB Facebook Connect Plugin 1.0 RC3 and CB Twitter Connect 1.0 RC2 Released

14 years 2 weeks ago #130328 by beat
This thread discusses the Content article: CB Facebook Connect Plugin 1.0 RC3 and CB Twitter Connect 1.0 RC2 Released

Again, many thanks to our Kyle (krileon) and Nick (nant) for developing and testing these two awesome plugins.

Also many many thanks to all our CB documentation subscribers, whose support to our project allows to make the project move forward faster.

Everyone contributing, everyone subscribing, everyone helping others in the forums or in our workgroups makes a real difference to the Joomlapolitans community.

Thank you all !

Looking at an awesome 2010 !

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #130399 by latino
Hi:

FB connect RC 3 not working here. Link:

www.juntehispano.com

POPUP FB screen is not shown.

:(

14 years 2 weeks ago #130400 by latino
Hi:

Hmmm Kunena Latest module conflict... will wait to see if future kunena module works (have read replies at forum) :(

Post edited by: latino, at: 2010/04/16 04:29

14 years 2 weeks ago #130664 by vamarra
I've been testing this and so far the updated Facebook Connect plugin is working fine for me. I like the way it works now, capturing the email address. It is great, thanks so much!

14 years 2 weeks ago #130673 by vamarra
One question - My CBLogin Module is in a horizontal layout, but it has two lines...
when I look at the html in firebug, there is a <br> between:
<a id="mod_login_pmsimg" class="mod_login" href="mysite.com/component/uddeim/?task=inbox">mysite.com/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin/mail.gif">

and

<a id="mod_login_pmsa" class="mod_login" href="mysite.com/component/uddeim/?task=inbox">You have 2 new private messages

If I remove the <br> between these two lines in firebug, it all shows up okay along one line.

What file do I need to edit and where to make this permanent?
Thanks.

13 years 11 months ago #134325 by ingeniousity
I'm sorry, guys, but I'm a retard. I followed the instructions in the documentation to the letter, twice, and each time I got the following error:

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: next is not owned by the application.

Do I have to turn the caps lock off again, or is it something even simpler?

NuPotato.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn