CB Rating Field Plugin Preview

14 years 8 months ago #106866 by Bionix
Replied by Bionix on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
This is a great plugin, but have I reached its limits already?!

I've set up a number of new fields using the 'Stars - My rating' filed type to create a skills list for employees. You know the sort of thing - rate yourself based on different skills - php, html, xml and so on. This worked great when there were only a few skills listed, but as people have suggested more, I am now up to 50 new fields. The problem is that whenever a user goes to their own profile, the page will take several minutes to load completely. The same happens when viewing any other profile, and also when using a list search.

I'm fairly confident that this is due to all the ajax code that is loaded for each page - Is there any way to speed this up?

Joomla 1.5.13
CB 1.2.1
Internet Explorer 7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122844 by jellyjoker
Replied by jellyjoker on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Hello,

i have one question! Is there the option to integrate this field into registration!?

14 years 3 weeks ago #129153 by angkor75
Replied by angkor75 on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Good evening

I come of installed this extension of Community Builder which allows me of inserted a system of attached vote has every user's profile.
But when I publish this field, the page profile in front does not display any more, there is a white page.

I wonder if it is not has compartment of the fact that profilbook is installed, and of make, AVG profile rating?

I thank you beforehand for all the brought help .

sorry for my english made in france

14 years 3 weeks ago #129235 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Folks, please keep in mind this is an article discussion thread; if you have an actual issue please post in the appropriate boards which matches your CB release or if there is a Team Release board for your plugin (such as Facebook or Twitter plugins).

If your versions forums are locked then please upgrade to latest and confirm if issue persists; if so then please again post in the appropriate boards your issue for best assistance.

This thread has been basically "hijacked" so continuously it's impossible to keep up with who has what issue, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #142936 by cprudenzi
Replied by cprudenzi on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Hi,

i downloaded this plugin, but i am not able to install it...
:(
may anyone help me in that?

thanks
Claudio

Post edited by: cprudenzi, at: 2010/09/28 12:11

13 years 6 months ago #143015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Read my above post and read your documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn