CB Rating Field Plugin Preview

13 years 6 months ago #143056 by cprudenzi
Replied by cprudenzi on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Hi!

thanks for your answer...but i did not found the answer in both the place you suggested!

Maybe i lost your post, can you link me that, pls?

thanks
Claudio

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143074 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Again....

Folks, please keep in mind this is an article discussion thread; if you have an actual issue please post in the appropriate boards which matches your CB release or if there is a Team Release board for your plugin (such as Facebook or Twitter plugins).

If your versions forums are locked then please upgrade to latest and confirm if issue persists; if so then please again post in the appropriate boards your issue for best assistance.

This thread has been basically "hijacked" so continuously it's impossible to keep up with who has what issue, thank you.

To recap, post ANY issues in the appropriate boards. This is an article discussion board, not an issue board or usability board. Please review your documentation on proper installation procedures. "not able to install it" is not sufficient for anyone to help. Please review help us help you within my signature for proper debug procedure and post structure information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #163389 by nonak23
Replied by nonak23 on topic Re:CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Hello

I going to buy Rating Field Plugin, but when I rating the profile nothing is doinng in the Rating stars. Still this same ... I tested in: templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/mycommunity/j15/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=63&Itemid=58

Thanks
Piotr

11 years 4 months ago #217425 by occultfish
Replied by occultfish on topic Re: CB Rating Field Plugin Preview
Not working, all I see is stars, which i guess is the result. The plugin "has no content" in the admin back end. Please help me. cb 1.9 joomla 2.5.8

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.653 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn