Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 3 months ago #84060 by arizno
Replied by arizno on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
The only down side of charging for it is that people will be demanding support and talking bad when they dont get it. Maybe a donation would work better. Don't know, just thought i would bring that up.

Joomla is a way of life, it's a lifestyle.
The topic has been locked.
15 years 3 months ago #84074 by klp29
Replied by klp29 on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
It sounds really great!

It seems to me that a lot of 1.5 sites are using PHPbb3 forum instead of fireboard.

How about support for phpbb3?

Post edited by: klp29, at: 2009/01/04 08:12
15 years 3 months ago #84100 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
arizno wrote:

The only down side of charging for it is that people will be demanding support and talking bad when they dont get it. Maybe a donation would work better. Don't know, just thought i would bring that up.

Look, when charging less than 8 euro for such a thing, I will gladly state that I will NOT support this to the full extent!

When a plugin like this costs as much as a cup of coffee, I think you would be tempted to download, just to take a look! ;)

I will support the plugin, because I like it, and I will continue developing it, but to support individual problems (because of the variety of browsers, php versions, mysql versions, server platforms, etc.), I would have to charge around 25EURO(that's more than 30USD!)

The plugin has been tested in all popular browsers, and doesn't implement advanced PHP functions that require late php versions.

sound´s great Please send me a PM with you Paypal? account - and i will be the first donater

Mein lieber Herr, there will be an option to pay, in the download section where the plugin will be posted! Vielen Dank fuer ihre Unterstuetzung! ;)

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
15 years 3 months ago #84102 by grvulture
THE PLUGIN IS READY!!!

I just need to fix the language files now (English, Greek for now...), and write a 'readme' file for all of you!

Spoilers for you here:

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
15 years 3 months ago #84103 by grvulture

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
15 years 3 months ago #84104 by grvulture

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds