Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 4 months ago #82198 by grvulture
Activity Plugin! ??? was created by grvulture
What about this "activity plugin" we saw on the Joomladay video???

Where is it??

I want it, I want it, I NEEEEEED IT! :D

It's just what I'm missing! Really now!

Where can I find it???

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
The topic has been locked.
15 years 4 months ago #82240 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
grvulture wrote:

What about this "activity plugin" we saw on the Joomladay video???

Where is it??

I want it, I want it, I NEEEEEED IT! :D

It's just what I'm missing! Really now!

Where can I find it???

There is a frontpage article about this.

If you want it and need it, then you should subscribe to the documentation service - in order to be in a position to get it once its released.
15 years 3 months ago #83109 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
ok, I paid for the subscription, only to show my gratitude for your work so far...

BUT, I really need the activity plugin AND the privacy plugin! They are both essential!

How long must we wait for them? Any clues would be appreciated!

Is it gonna be soon enough, or should I switch to JomSocial?

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
15 years 3 months ago #83122 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
grvulture wrote:

ok, I paid for the subscription, only to show my gratitude for your work so far...

BUT, I really need the activity plugin AND the privacy plugin! They are both essential!

How long must we wait for them? Any clues would be appreciated!

Is it gonna be soon enough, or should I switch to JomSocial?

Relax, take a deep breathe, and be patient. They'll be released soon enough. You don't want a bugged out plugin on your site with upset users. That's the last thing you'd want to push live.

You'll have access to both being a documents subscriber. So you have no worries.

As far as JomSocial that's your choice. However I would not throw all my eggs in the basket just yet. Remember JomSocial is a child compared to the maturity (growth) of CB. It's too early to be using JomSocial on any production site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
15 years 3 months ago #83601 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
When is soon enough??

I have deadlines!

Is there anybody from the developers in a position to post an approximate date?

thank you

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
15 years 3 months ago #83610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
grvulture wrote:

When is soon enough??

I have deadlines!

Is there anybody from the developers in a position to post an approximate date?

thank you

No one can give you an exact deadline. It'll be ready when tested properly and had plenty of bug stomping. Would you prefer something buggy or something functional?

You just need to be patient. CB can not confirm to YOUR deadlines as that's your obligation to your clients.

Hang in there though. It's well worth the wait. If your clients need it that bad then you can simply install it when it releases for them later down the road, but it certainly isn't something absolutely required for CB to function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds