Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 3 months ago #84422 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Hello Kubbah!

about the module splitting the activities, I did it like this to make it more versatile! I had good in mind, and not bad!

A SUPERactivity display, I think would clutter things unorganized on the screen, and not give you the ability to display various activities in different module positions. If you want to have something like you said, I could make this for you.

as for the

problem with "id" item

when clicking on user the id is not assigned

this is a Community Builder problem, but my plugin deals with it, and displays correctly.

taken from the CB menu item

(mandatory)
This is a menu item for Community Builder User profile. Please create only one of them and make sure that this menu item is of public access and published.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
The topic has been locked.
15 years 3 months ago #84427 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
grvulture wrote:

PayPal fixed!

What does PayPal fixed mean? After payment the page sais you need to confirm the Payment with Paypal and will email file. Look forward to seeing this soon.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here
15 years 3 months ago #84445 by klp29
Replied by klp29 on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
kubbah wrote:

so..
so if "a" is uploding foto
and "b" is commenting fireboard
and "c" is updating profile

you can only display
a
a
a
____ first module end
b
b
b
____ second module end
c
c
c
____ third module end

and NOT this
a
b
a
c
a
b
____ first module end

... so actually you can't display it in a cronological way... (only INSIDE modules yes) ..

:( :( :( :( :(

I agree - it certainly should not be split up in each module - the users expect it to be like Facebook - everything in cronological order - not pr. module.

There's already several other modules to show "latest in forum", "latest in gallery", "latest login" etc. Nothing new in that.

We want ONE module with EVERYTHING (just make it as radiobuttons to chose what you want in module instead of one module with drop down choise).

Like the JomSocial "activity stream": www.jomsocial.com/overview.html or the ActivityPlugin from CB on the video you're referring to.

Post edited by: klp29, at: 2009/01/07 07:58

Post edited by: klp29, at: 2009/01/07 07:59
15 years 3 months ago #84446 by klp29
ckayfish wrote:

grvulture wrote:

PayPal fixed!

What does PayPal fixed mean? After payment the page sais you need to confirm the Payment with Paypal and will email file. Look forward to seeing this soon.

Exactly - I also wrote this to grvulture last night :)
15 years 3 months ago #84469 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Paypal is fixed! REALLY! :P no,really!

hmmm... you want facebook eh? I'll give you facebook. I started working on this, soon enough there will be an option to see the progress in the demo site.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
15 years 3 months ago #84473 by klp29
grvulture wrote:

Paypal is fixed! REALLY! :P no,really!

hmmm... you want facebook eh? I'll give you facebook. I started working on this, soon enough there will be an option to see the progress in the demo site.

Brilliant - because.........it really not ment as rude, but there's A LOT of modules out there to show lastest this and latest that - I think what we all expected here, was a module that would combine this info into ONE module :)
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds