No tabs and broken userlist

15 years 2 months ago #86977 by Pjotrik
No tabs and broken userlist was created by Pjotrik
I have updated my version of CB 1.2rc4 to the stable version.
Now I have no tabs in my user manager. All settings are displayed in one long line. Also I can't update the users and cant go to the next page of users.

In a userpage I get the following error in IE7
(It's in Dutch)
Regel: 556
Teken: 1
Fout: Caption is niet gedefinieerd
Code: 0
And
Regel: 556
Fout: Object wordt verwacht

This also applies to the configuration tab, every option is displayed in one long line.

I cannot update my userlist, It wont accept fields to be placed, the move button doens't work anymore.

After pressing add for field 1 I get
Regel: 753

for field 2
Regel: 753

for Field 3
Regel: 777

for Field4
Regel: 778

I hope this helps somewhat.
If someone needs more information just ask.

Post edited by: Pjotrik, at: 2009/01/28 16:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #86979 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No tabs and no broken userlist
Looks like a bad upgrade. Try expert install followed by running each tool one by one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #86983 by Pjotrik
Replied by Pjotrik on topic Re:No tabs and broken userlist
I did that after I saw the mess. :)
I removed the component en modules, transfered the expert files. Put back the config file. Saved the settings. And used every option but one of the tools menu.
But still its not right.

15 years 2 months ago #86993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No tabs and broken userlist
You removed the component and modules? You do not uninstall when performing an expert upgrade. This will cause it to fail or have unexplained problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #86994 by Tomsn
Replied by Tomsn on topic Re:No tabs and broken userlist
Hi there
i hav the same problem, i did the expert upgrade at first, then i tried the normal upgrade but problem was the same. I felt impelled to reinstall the 1.2rc4 :(

Also the CB config in the backend didnt have any tab, all of the configthings are in one very log side...

Post edited by: Tomsn, at: 2009/01/28 17:50

15 years 2 months ago #86995 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No tabs and broken userlist
Ensure your webhost is running PHP5 as PHP4 is no longer supported.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn