user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2

15 years 2 months ago #87724 by rhdfranchising
user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2 was created by rhdfranchising
Hi, I have just upgraded from 1.2 RC3 to 1.2 Stable. I followed the expert upgrade instructions with no error messages. The admin side looks normal but on the front end the user profiles have all vanished. Can anyone help please? I have PHP version 5.2.5 and Joomla 1.5.9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #87725 by krileon
Have you ran all the tools and made sure you've done a COMPLETE expert install (don't install only a few files.. do a FULL replacement)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #87726 by rhdfranchising
Replied by rhdfranchising on topic Re:user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2
Hi, thanks for answering. I uploaded all the files from the expert upgrade folder and ran the tools listed (check community builder database and synchronise users) Since then I have also run the Check users database and Check CB user fields database. I tried changing the CB template but that didn't make any difference. Did I miss something out - any ideas?

15 years 2 months ago #87727 by rhdfranchising
Replied by rhdfranchising on topic Re:user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2
I meant to say, I also ran the database fix after checking the CB database

15 years 2 months ago #87737 by krileon
Can you clarify vanished? Is there an error? Do users still exist? What about their data in user management in backend? Need more info.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 2 months ago #88381 by rhdfranchising
The users still exist but their profile pages are completely blank, with no information or headings showing, just an empty space in the template.

I tried setting error reporting to maximum and these were the errors that appeared there:

Notice: Undefined variable: mosConfig_lang in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmyvideos/cb.video.php on line 14

Notice: Undefined variable: showform in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmyvideos/cb.video.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined variable: curruser in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmyvideos/cb.video.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined index: templates in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn