user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2

15 years 2 months ago #88430 by rhdfranchising
Replied by rhdfranchising on topic Re:user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2
Just tried putting php error reporting back to maximum with the luna template but not the other plugins, and these were the error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: templates in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88432 by rhdfranchising
Replied by rhdfranchising on topic Re:user profiles vanished after upgrade to 1.2
OK I don't understand this, but the Luna template is working now that I have also published the default template in Plugin Manager, even though Luna is still the one that is chosen in CB Configuration. I don't understand why, but I'm glad it's back, and thanks for your help :)

14 years 3 months ago #123052 by enopho
Hi rhdfranchising,

just thought i would share my upgrade notes also.

I had exactlythe same setup as you.. upgraded using expert method and same php version also.

I had exactly the same errors, but did not use the plugin you mentioned. However I was using the DARK template (set in the configuration) and in the plugin manager. I also had to enable the default template to have the user profiles and registration page appear.

I also had the same error when viewing members lists:
public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 410

as soon as i enabled the default template in the plugin manager, it all came back! - so it appears that you MUST have the default template published in plugin manager and also publish the template that you want (your case LUNA and in mine DARK) then in configuration select your preferred template in there.

Job done.

Thanks to the team here for the upgrade, very professional!

Regards

E.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn