I'm back... and have a Q before resubscription

6 years 10 months ago #294260 by Satchi
Hi Guys,

CB is looking better than ever! I do have a question (which is the reason we left CB over a year ago) Post link on the topic is below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/231768-kunena-fiddly-bits-not-urgent#273203

The question is basically: Does CB Forums parse its own activity yet?
If not, is there an ETA? (haha - as if you'd ever give an eta)

Kunena activity in the stream looked terrible. Since we had a lot of forum traffic the site looked awful. :( I love CB so please, please, please tell me this is resolved now.

Thanks and warm regards,

Satchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294277 by krileon

Yes, the parsing for core plugin activity is built directly into CB Activity. You can test this on our demo site below. BBCode is properly cleaned out now.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

It's also entirely template based and can be adjusted further to display however you want using a custom template file for the core activity.

CB Activity 4.0.0 is packed full of a truckload of improvements and features. Check out the announcement below.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18725-cb-activity-4-0-released-along-with-3-more-supporting-add-ons

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

6 years 10 months ago #294287 by Satchi

krileon wrote:

Yes, the parsing for core plugin activity is built directly into CB Activity. You can test this on our demo site below. BBCode is properly cleaned out now.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

This is great! Just to fully understand, it will now display Kunena bbcode in the stream or it strips it away? (both are acceptable, just wondering which happens)

Thank you Krileon!

Satchi

6 years 10 months ago #294294 by krileon
It removes the BBCode when displaying in the stream.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn