info needed on modules

3 years 11 months ago #317677 by e_del
info needed on modules was created by e_del
Hello, I already had a try on CB some year ago, but only with the free version, then I left it aside.

The paid versions have much mode modules available, and maybe now I have a good use case for going back to CB.
My plan is to implement a "personal inventory" community where users store pictures and data about personal items.
It's a kind of gallery, but with some database functionality, and with the possibility to have a free/paid profile distiction in terms of available space and functionalities...
Is there a module (or more than one) that allows such configuration?

How hard would be to customize such modules with self written code? Would the developer subscription be mandatory? I wouldn't have to write a complete new module from scratch...

Thanks for the info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #317696 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic info needed on modules
CB Gallery provides unlimited galleries and comes with a profile gallery out of the box. You can take a look at it on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/cb-gallery

Users could even have different profile galleries with different features, limitations, and even access. You can restrict the number of gallery entries they can upload and more. Just default out of the box profile gallery provided by CB Gallery seams like all you'd need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #317699 by e_del
Replied by e_del on topic info needed on modules
Thank you,
Ok, it's in the professional subscription profile, right?
I'll give it a chance, and see if within a year I can come up with something.

Paid subscribers are only for the developers subscription, I'll give a try in case, at a later time...
Will it be available any kind of support for helping in writing and integrating some custom script (if needed)?

3 years 11 months ago #317734 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic info needed on modules

Ok, it's in the professional subscription profile, right?

Yes, CB Gallery is included in the 3 month, 6 month, 12 month professional subscriptions as well as the 12 month developer subscription. Additionally it can be purchased individually if all you want is CB Gallery.

Paid subscribers are only for the developers subscription, I'll give a try in case, at a later time...

CB Paid Subscriptions? Yes, that's only included in the 12 month developer subscription unless you choose to purchase it individually. See our addons page below regarding individual add-on purchases.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons

Will it be available any kind of support for helping in writing and integrating some custom script (if needed)?

No, we do not provide custom coding assistance. We can only provide simple examples and guidance on how to use a product. See our help us help you page regarding what support provides.

www.joomlapolis.com/help-us-help-you

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn