Payment Gateway

14 years 11 months ago #99626 by drophit
Payment Gateway was created by drophit
I had a funny feeling about never getting a reply from joomlapolis regarding PAID requested work... Before i even bought the cbsubs. I am now unable to use my payjunction processor and am forced to either stop using cbsubs or move to authorize.net... how hard could it be to offer more then 3 payment gateways??? Payjunction integration is offered for other joomla systems,why not cbsubs?? I cant even believe there is no option to accept credit card info, and not bill through a gateway but simply post the info into the admin so i can manually run the card..

WE WILL PAY to have it built... Why no reply from anyone?

Z

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99630 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Payment Gateway
Maybe this explains things:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,96022/catid,87/

Also we have been busy with releasing CB 1.2.1.

As mentioned in the above thread, we will be concentrating on opening up the CBSubs gateway API so other gateways can be added easily.

Also, the fact that at this time only Paypal, Authorize.net and YellowPay are available is clearly documented.

If you need something different now and cannot wait 1-2 months - then I suggest to ask for a refund and try some other solution.

Wish things would work faster but they don't.

14 years 11 months ago #99684 by drophit
Replied by drophit on topic Re:Payment Gateway
Yes i do understand. but, if you read this "The API will open up for such extensions in version 1.1. Until then if you need something fast we would have to develop it for you - contact Beat or myself to discuss."

I was told prior to purchase that there would be no problem developing this. I am waiting now 1 month for this option, now your saying 2 more months? Why cant i pay to simply have the payjunction written?

14 years 11 months ago #99699 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Payment Gateway
drophit wrote:

Yes i do understand. but, if you read this "The API will open up for such extensions in version 1.1. Until then if you need something fast we would have to develop it for you - contact Beat or myself to discuss."

I was told prior to purchase that there would be no problem developing this. I am waiting now 1 month for this option, now your saying 2 more months? Why cant i pay to simply have the payjunction written?

Yes this was the case - unfortunately there have been too many urgent requests with unrealistic deadlines, thus the decision to speed up interface opening.

Also the 2 months is just an estimate at this point.

The statement "the API will open" is the important part.

I discussed this with Beat - how exactly did you try to contact him? He claims no pending PM in his inbox.

14 years 11 months ago #99703 by drophit
Replied by drophit on topic Re:Payment Gateway
I understand your dilemma. The problem remains that your system is closed im sure to protect your profits. Part of which i contributed to under your support contract. I have yet to see a reply regarding the inability to make groups via groups on registrations via group jive. And, the open payment gateway api should have been the first thing written, not the last..

Z

14 years 11 months ago #99857 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Payment Gateway
drophit wrote:

I understand your dilemma. The problem remains that your system is closed im sure to protect your profits. Part of which i contributed to under your support contract. I have yet to see a reply regarding the inability to make groups via groups on registrations via group jive. And, the open payment gateway api should have been the first thing written, not the last..

Z

Nope, API is closed now not to "protect profits" as you pretend (it actually does the reverse, if you think about it !!!), but because we want to insure longer term compatibility for customers-investments into extensions, as well as the best API to efficiently implement gateways.

We made a few quotations to develop gateways with actual API then re-develop with new API, but obviously the cost of 2 implementations isn't appealing, which is understandable. Therefore we made decision to not loose time on particular demands, to optimize dev time for new API, which is now under way.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds