Payment Gateway

14 years 11 months ago #99903 by drophit
Replied by drophit on topic Re:Payment Gateway
I guess im wondering why you would not have a simple gateway option that ouputs XML? This would make it easy for anyone to build an xml parser so as to implement the payment gateway with any processor??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99908 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Payment Gateway
drophit wrote:

I guess im wondering why you would not have a simple gateway option that ouputs XML? This would make it easy for anyone to build an xml parser so as to implement the payment gateway with any processor??

Can you please mention a standard for such an XML markup ? :)

Our gateways API goes way further than most shops-APIs...so it's not as simple as it looks... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #100011 by drophit
Replied by drophit on topic Re:Payment Gateway
Sure thing. How about an option called xml output. You would allow us to input the url that we want the packet posted to and provide variables to populate an xml post, in addition to a reply. This way i could pop my payjunction xml into the system, that would then post to my payjunction processor, and i could also pop the reply xml into the system so that cbsubs knows what the response will look like.

14 years 11 months ago #100025 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Payment Gateway
drophit wrote:

Sure thing. How about an option called xml output. You would allow us to input the url that we want the packet posted to and provide variables to populate an xml post, in addition to a reply. This way i could pop my payjunction xml into the system, that would then post to my payjunction processor, and i could also pop the reply xml into the system so that cbsubs knows what the response will look like.

CBSubs uses way more than just a single post and a reply to interact with payment processors... CBSubs is not a shop, but a subscriptions system...

XMLs for payment processors are very different from each other. We studied already many payment processors, and didn't find a common standard yet. :(

Please reply if you come accross an established standard :)

Back to hard work. :whistle:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds