Need help setting Access Levels

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228669 by dsgtucson
Need help setting Access Levels was created by dsgtucson
So I am trying to set user level when a client registers a new account on the phone. I have looked everywhere in the cbsubs area and I am unable to find a way to change it. I know the setting is in there because if you see the screenshot below the option is in the main plans area, but not in the plans editing section itself. I need to set a custom ACL once a person creates an account. Hope this makes sense. Please see screenshot here: i.imgur.com/awF3O9r.png
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228687 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Need help setting Access Levels

dsgtucson wrote: So I am trying to set user level when a client registers a new account on the phone. I have looked everywhere in the cbsubs area and I am unable to find a way to change it. I know the setting is in there because if you see the screenshot below the option is in the main plans area, but not in the plans editing section itself. I need to set a custom ACL once a person creates an account. Hope this makes sense. Please see screenshot here: i.imgur.com/awF3O9r.png

Hi.

Please study your CBSubs GPL 3.0 manual.
Specifically, please study chapter 7.5.5.

If you still have issues post feedback here.

10 years 10 months ago #228744 by dsgtucson
Replied by dsgtucson on topic Need help setting Access Levels
I have tried to download the PDF from the site 5 times an have been unable to do so. It says that it will take an hour to download the file and fails 2 megs in. Is there a mirror for the manual?

10 years 10 months ago #228761 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Need help setting Access Levels

dsgtucson wrote: I have tried to download the PDF from the site 5 times an have been unable to do so. It says that it will take an hour to download the file and fails 2 megs in. Is there a mirror for the manual?

Means there is an issue with your internet routing somewhere or you have some download manager that is causing issues.

Please send me a PM with your skype id and I will contact you to skype it over.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn