CB Subs Worldpay recurring payment issue

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #242623 by it.manager
CB Subs Worldpay recurring payment issue was created by it.manager
We got the CB subs worldpay payment plugin and we are doing recurring payment, however the first payment works and we get the notification just fine but the consecutive recurring payment notifications are not recieved by joomla and so the membership expires however in worldpay it says payment are already made.

We are using sandbox mode and are using dummy credit card numbers to test from
www.easy400.net/js2/regexp/ccnums.html

Would really appreciate if you could help us out on this as this is the only thing thats holding us from going live.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #242875 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Worldpay recurring payment issue
Please ensure the gateway is configured as follows.

Installations > Integration Setup : PRODUCTION
- NEEDED: Installation ID
- SUPPLY: Store-builder used (Other)
- SUPPLY: store-builder: if other - please specify (CB Paid Subscriptions)
- SUPPLY: Payment Response URL (generated in gateway settings)
- ENABLED: Payment Response enabled?
- ENABLED: Enable Recurring Payment Response
- ENABLED: Enable the Shopper Response
- SUPPLY: Info servlet passwords (whatever you like, user choice)
- SUPPLY: Payment Response password (whatever you like, user choice)
- SUPPLY: MD5 secret for transactions (whatever you like, user choice)
- NEEDED: MD5 Secret

The configuration is very strict and everything must be supplied as instructed for it to work properly. I am unsure if Worldpay Sandbox will send recurring IPNs though as some gateways do not for their sandbox environments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242976 by it.manager
Replied by it.manager on topic CB Subs Worldpay recurring payment issue
Thank you for your reply, worldpay is sending out the IPN's just fine but the component is not picking up those notices nor is it giving any error. We have filled all the required fields. We have been struggling with this issue for more than 3 weeks. Please help us out.

10 years 1 month ago #243041 by it.manager
Just an Update : We have set the worldpay plugin to production/normal mode but we still havent got any notifications in Joomla.

10 years 1 month ago #243047 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Subs Worldpay recurring payment issue
If you don't see them at all in your cbsubs history logs and notifications logs, next step would be to make sure they arrive even at your server. That can be checked in the Apache access and error logs, knowing the IP address of WorldPay's notification servers.

As long as the IPN notifications for recurring payments do not arrive at your server, CBSubs cannot treat them. So that's really next step imho.

The 2nd+ recurring payment IPNs could very well come from a different IP address (as is usually the case) and could be blocked by an application-level firewall on your server or a firewall or IDS on the hoster network.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

10 years 1 month ago #243185 by it.manager
IPN notifications definitely arrive to our server.
We see them in apache log files and we see that the POST message contains all the data needed to process the message (and that this data is actually correct).
To make it more clear - Worldpay callback works fine for ordinary payments. Futurepay recurring payments (that have exactly the same structure) are just ignored by your module.
There is nothing in module logs, no error messages, no notifications, nothing.
IF the data is misformed, or, for example, user is missing or password is wrong - the module will give an error message. Otherwise it just ignores the transaction like it never happened.

It looks like a bug in your software and we will be very glad if you could escalate this problem to your developers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn