Final checkout step does not work. /user/pluginclass permission error

10 years 2 weeks ago #243979 by tarik916
During testing, I get to the credit card payment screen, but when I click to submit payment, I get the following 404 error: You don't have permission to access /user/pluginclass on this server.

The URL with this error is:
mysite.com/user/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=29d1f1516c22be92b364df909877b237&cbpbasket=3&result=paynow&cbpid=cbp534d5d9e5e2cb431706519

Any idea what would cause this?

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243989 by krileon
What payment gateway are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243990 by tarik916
Authorize.net using a dev account, but I believe the same issue happened with a test gateway.

10 years 2 weeks ago #244026 by krileon
Disable all SEF extensions and URL rewriting. Once done check if Joomla or 3rd party caching is being used. If there is caching then disable and purge it. Next retest and see if issue is resolved or if a more clear error message is output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #244047 by tarik916
Thanks! I tried that and still got a similar error, but without the folder structure.

"You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server."

The URL was: mysite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=29d1f1516c22be92b364df909877b237&cbpbasket=5&result=paynow&cbpid=cbp534efb8843caa221121965&Itemid=48

This happens just after hitting the button after entering credit card info. It seems like a server security issue. Am I possibly missing a required apache plugin?

10 years 2 weeks ago #244048 by tarik916
Oh, and I was not using a third party SEF configuration, but I disabled the default.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn