[SOLVED] Simply show Information of Plan in any content?

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #245313 by avateamcom
Hello,

I simply want to show the logged in user his current cbsubs-planname. How can this be done with substitutions and content-bot?

Thank you for a short answer, maybe I'm currently blind due to too many time spending with cb at the moment.. So please excuse me, if I just lost sight of the wood for the trees.. :))

-Stefan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245320 by nant

avateamcom wrote: Hello,

I simply want to show the logged in user his current cbsubs-planname. How can this be done with substitutions and content-bot?

Thank you for a short answer, maybe I'm currently blind due to too many time spending with cb at the moment.. So please excuse me, if I just lost sight of the wood for the trees.. :))

-Stefan

Many ways to do something similar.

1. Use the CB Subscriptions module (included in the CBSubs GPL package)
2. Use a CB checkbox field that is checked when a certain subscription is active then use that field in a CB Substitution statement.

I don't think that there is a CB CBSubs direct substitution to do what you want.

You might also be able to use a CB Query field to query the CBSubs database to get subscription also (not sure of SQL query).

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #245357 by avateamcom
Hello Nick,

thank you for your help. As I said.. wood and trees.. ;) The module worked perfectly for me.. :)

Best regards,
Stefan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn