CBSubs plugin 4.0.0-rc.1 won't install

9 years 6 months ago #252731 by djwelsh
I'm using CBSubs 2.x on Joomla 3x on CB 1.9.1 platform. I was having several problems in the subs layer trying to create registration/subscription forms, payment methods, ect. Was told I needed to down load the new CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1 which is a zip file and install cbplug_processor_paypaladvanced-300 because I could not get the PayPal button/redirect to show up on my registration page. I've downloaded and unzipped, but neither of these packages or the files contained in these folders will upload. I have not had this problem uploading any other modules or plugins. I'm getting this error:

Invalid checksum for file " Upload showPlugins - Upload Failed
Extract Error
[ Continue ... ]
Upload showPlugins - Failed
Installation file not found:
[ Continue ... ]
Has nayone else had an installation problem and how did you fix it? :angry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #252759 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs plugin 4.0.0-rc.1 won't install

djwelsh wrote: I'm using CBSubs 2.x on Joomla 3x on CB 1.9.1 platform. I was having several problems in the subs layer trying to create registration/subscription forms, payment methods, ect. Was told I needed to down load the new CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.1 which is a zip file and install cbplug_processor_paypaladvanced-300 because I could not get the PayPal button/redirect to show up on my registration page. I've downloaded and unzipped, but neither of these packages or the files contained in these folders will upload. I have not had this problem uploading any other modules or plugins. I'm getting this error:

Invalid checksum for file " Upload showPlugins - Upload Failed
Extract Error
[ Continue ... ]
Upload showPlugins - Failed
Installation file not found:
[ Continue ... ]
Has nayone else had an installation problem and how did you fix it? :angry:

Please note that CBSubs 4.0.0 RC1 will only install on CB 2.0+.

If you have CB 1.9.1, then you should use CBSubs 3.0 instead.

Also please download the CBSubs 3.0 documentation and study it.

Most packages in the CBSubs 3.0 distribution are CB PLugins and need to be installed using the CB Plugin Management installer and NOT the Joomla Extension Installer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn