Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Mass Expire cron not working

• stuntlist
  • stuntlist
7 years 10 months ago #283586 by stuntlist
CB Subs Mass Expire cron not working was created by stuntlist
Hi,

I have a Joomla 3.5.1 site with CB 2.0.14+build.2016.06.16.19.39.02.18f2ce0c8 and CB Subs 4.1.0. cbsubspaidbot is enabled.

I have setup the cron job using the URL from the attached screengrab:

The cron job runs, but subscriptions are not being expired.

Here is the output from the cron job:
[code]
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0* About to connect() to www.staging.stuntlist.com port 80 (#0)
* Trying 67.227.156.126...
* Connected to www.staging.stuntlist.com (67.227.156.126) port 80 (#0)
> GET /index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=massexpire&key=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e&format=raw HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.29.0
> Host: www.staging.stuntlist.com
> Accept: */*
>
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
7 years 10 months ago #283594 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Subs Mass Expire cron not working
What happens if you just paste the url in your the browser ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• stuntlist
  • stuntlist
7 years 10 months ago #283605 by stuntlist
Replied by stuntlist on topic CB Subs Mass Expire cron not working
Hi,

You just get a blank white page. Nothing displayed. Nothing in the error_log. Nothing in the cPanel error log.

This is the link: www.staging.stuntlist.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=massexpire&key=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e&format=raw

Here is the server info:
PHP Built On Linux vps.stuntlist.com 3.10.0-327.18.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 12 11:03:55 UTC 2016 x86_64
Database Version 5.6.30
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 5.6.23
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.5.1 Stable [ Unicorn ] 05-April-2016 22:45 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Thank you.

• stuntlist
  • stuntlist
7 years 10 months ago #283718 by stuntlist
Hi,

I have now upgraded the live site to CB Subs 4.0.2, CB 2.0.14 and Joomla 3.5.1. The mass expiry works on that site. Is it safe to upgrade it to CB Subs 4.1.0 and the mass expiry will working on it?

On the staging site, it isn't just the cron mass expiry that isn't working. When you set the settings to expire using admin and go to the CB Subs Dashboard, it always shows 0/0 Mass expired at the bottom of the page. There are lots of memberships that have expired on the site, so the mass expiry should be expiring members. Could it having something to do with this being a staging site and having a different URL than the live site? The key value in the URL is the same for both sites.

Thank you.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #283764 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Mass Expire cron not working
It possibly could just be a symptom of being a staging site, but our staging site expirations are working fine so I can't say for sure. If no expiration is triggering at all then I'm unsure where it's pulling its information from. Is live_site configured in configuration.php of the staging site? If so ensure it's blank.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• stuntlist
  • stuntlist
7 years 10 months ago #283767 by stuntlist
Hi Kyle,

live_site is set to '' in the configuration file, so it is already blank.

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon