[SOLVED] [#1437] Subscription that lasts til end of year even if cancelled?

4 years 5 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #315016 by rbuelund
Hi

I need to know if this is possible:
In a kayak club we want to use CBSubs to pay for the yearly member fee. We want the members to be able to select recurring payment. If they after some years cancel their recurring payment/subscription, their membership must still be active until the year is over (because they have paid for a full year) - how can we acomplish this ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #315031 by krileon
CBSubs cancels a subscription immediately. At this time there is no way to cancel recurring, but let the subscription run until expired. We've plans to implement this in a future release as it's a popular request, but will require large changes to basically every gateway since they're all coded for immediate cancellation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315039 by rbuelund
Any timeframe on this ? I will happily change what needs to be changed in the new Quickpay plugin.

4 years 4 months ago #315054 by krileon
We do not have a timeframe for this. CBSubs will be the focus after the Quickstart package is completed and released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 weeks ago #316923 by rbuelund
Do you have any news on this subject, now that the Quickstart package has been released?

4 years 3 weeks ago #316953 by krileon
It is currently being reviewed for implementation. It's a bit tricky since it potentially impacts behavior of every gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn