[SOLVED] Mailer dependent on renewal payment method

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318148 by autobahn
We send an automatic email, using Mailer, out to our members one month before their subscription expires reminding them that their renewal payment will shortly become due and that they can renew in advance. It is the member’s choice whether to do a manual renewal or have a PayPal Subscription.

How can I set up a condition in Mailer so that the email only goes to those who renew manually?

I would also like to send a different email to members who have a PayPal subscription reminding them that the renewal payment will shortly be taken (I realise that this is the NOT version of the same condition).

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318293 by beat
That was not possible with CBSubs, and is a very useful feature request!

I've implemented it now, and you can upgrade from the nightly just released. You will then find in mailer (but also in promotions and plan settings upgrades) new settings for conditions and existing user subscriptions for auto-renewal (and many other conditions also on baskets).

Please let us know if that works for you, as we will very soon have a new CBSubs stable release coming out this week.

To upgrade to nightly, just go to CB plugins management, install from web tab, and by logging into joomlapolis.com refreshing with the small refresh icon bottom right you should see the new nightly upgrade proposed.

Thanks in advance for your soon feedback :-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 11 months ago #318298 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic Mailer dependent on renewal payment method
Oh thank you :)

I will try to get it on to the test system today!

3 years 11 months ago #318320 by autobahn
Replied by autobahn on topic Mailer dependent on renewal payment method
This is exactly what I was looking for - and more!

I tested it on my test installation this morning and installed it on the live server this afternoon.

Although we run the cron job daily I won't see live outcomes for a few days when the next auto-renewals come up for despatch.

Many thanks indeed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn