Is it possible to pay for a subscription in parts?

1 year 8 months ago #330314 by cppleal
I have subscriptions that can add up to a significant amount and the client asks me if the payments can be divided into 2/4/6 installments.
Is it possible to configure the plans for it?

Thanks!!!!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330318 by krileon
Only way to do that is probably CBSubs Options. You can then have multiple ways to pay on a single plan. So for example you could have a plan that bills every 2 months, or every 6 months, or once per year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330695 by cppleal
Continuing on this topic, I would like to set up Stripe recurring payments. How is it done?I found the option in the Stripe settings (attached image), but when making the payment, I don't see any option to do it. 
Attachments:

1 year 7 months ago #330705 by krileon
Set your plan to allow recurring payments under the Pricing tab and that's all there is to it. If your plan allows single payments and recurring payments you'll have 2 payment buttons during checkout to select single or recurring. The only thing you'd need to be sure is configured at Stripe is Webhooks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330720 by cppleal
Thank you, the gateway and the Plan are already configured.
When reviewing the Webhooks, I see that some work and others give an error (I observe that in the REAL environment, the same thing happens to me).

Attached image of Stripe Panel.

Attachments:

1 year 7 months ago #330728 by krileon
That error is kind of a catch-all. It basically means the response body encountered invalid characters. This typically means your web host is blocking Stripe or something in Joomla (e.g. some sort of security extension) is blocking Stripe. If your server has a firewall be sure to whitelist Stripe IP addresses and domains below.

stripe.com/docs/ips

Recommend contacting your host as they should be able to check security and access logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn