22007, 1366, Incorrect string value

1 year 7 months ago #330331 by XBOOMX
22007, 1366, Incorrect string value was created by XBOOMX
Hello, I encountered this database error yesterday:
22007, 1366, Incorrect string value: '\xFCldens...' for column `d02d4b36`.`p0dq0_cbsubs_notifications`.`raw_data` at row 1

In another post in this forum read that there is a database comparison error. Well I immediately checked the database with phpmyadmin and saw that not all tables and columns were sorted with utf8mb4_unicode_ci. With "operations" I successfully switched everything to utf8mb4_unicode_ci. Then have all tables checked in CB/Tools, nothing conspicuous.

Then bought a plan on the live site with PayPal to see if everything works. The purchase process with PayPal ran smoothly, but my test user did not receive the plan after the purchase. In the backend also no information about a sold plan. However, the test user is informed that the payment should be completed. So if I click "Pay now" I will be redirected to PayPal. Ultimately, PayPal says "Payment has already been made, contact the merchant".

All extensions are up to date
MariaDB

Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330345 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 22007, 1366, Incorrect string value
Were you redirected back to the site after making a test purchase? If so did you see the payment complete page? If not then the only way CBSubs knows a payment was completed is if you've configured IPNs within your PayPal account so PayPal can notify CBSubs. Any failed notifications logged in CBSubs > Notifications regarding your payment?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330359 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic 22007, 1366, Incorrect string value
Hi,
yes i was redirected back to my page with this message:

22007, 1366, Incorrect string value: '\xFCldens...' for column `d02d4b36`.`p0dq0_cbsubs_notifications`.`raw_data` at row 1

The "Payment Completed" page was not shown.
I checked the IPN settings in my PayPal account, nothing is set. It's strange, especially since everything worked before. Does this have something to do with the update to Joomla 4?

Anyway, I need to put an IPN URL in PayPal. In another post you mentioned that the URL should look something like this:
/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=GATEWAY_ID&cbpbasket=BASKET_ID&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=TOKEN&format=raw

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/professional-members-support/244259-paypal-instant-payment-notification-warning?start=0

Can you please explain to me where I can find the valid IPN URL in my backend?

Thomas

1 year 7 months ago #330364 by krileon
You don't need to supply an IPN URL to PayPal as we send that with the payment. You just need to be sure IPNs are turned on.

Are you still seeing that error on subsequent test payments? That appears to just be a database collation problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330366 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic 22007, 1366, Incorrect string value
OK, understood. Yes, after the test payments, the error is still there. I suspect the database. What can I do to fix this?
Attachments:

1 year 7 months ago #330367 by krileon
Ensure all the columns in the database also have correct utf8mb4_unicode_ci collation. A table can have different collation from its columns so it's important you've fixed both the table and the columns.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn