PayPal payment went ok, notification came back but subscription not renewed

1 year 2 months ago #332650 by quinage
As in subject, we are noticing that our subscribers go to the checkout. they are paying for the subscription or renewal and they are regularly transferred to PayPal (standard gateway), they pay correctly (the money is transferred to our account), PayPal informs the site of the payment (there is trace in the logs) but the new subscription or renewal is not activated.
What have we to do?
thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332657 by krileon
What does the PDT return notification in CBSubs > Notifications say? Could be a security mismatch, etc.. causing it to fail if the parameters in the PayPal gateway were not configured correctly. Also check CBSubs > History Log for any errors around the time of the purchase as we log the entire process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332705 by quinage
Additional data: Last completed payment has been placed successfully on 2022, July 10th, then nothing more.

In CBSubs > History Log there are no errors at all...

In CBSubs > Notification the user action - that I know that paid but his sub has not renewed - says this as raw data:

$_GET=array (
  'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
  'view' => 'pluginclass',
  'plugin' => 'cbpaidsubscriptions',
  'cbpgacctno' => '1',
  'cbpbasket' => '378',
  'do' => 'gw',
  'result' => 'notify',
  'cbpid' => 'cbp63d43cfbbfc3d317186462',
  'format' => 'raw',
  'Itemid' => NULL,
  'task' => 'pluginclass',
);

1 year 2 months ago #332714 by krileon
Please do not post raw IPN data. It contains sensitive customer information. Within CBSubs > Notifications what does it say for Log Type for that notification? Are you using CB Auto Actions to act on subscription activate or are using any of the CBSubs integrations like SQL Actions to perform custom queries? It's possible the subscription creation process is being interrupted by something as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332725 by quinage
I apologize, my wrong about posting whole raw IPN data, thanks for redacting them.

This is the CBSubs > Notifications screen;

As you can see,  It appears several times, and every time with the same Basket Number.

Are you using CB Auto Actions to act on subscription activate or are using any of the CBSubs integrations like SQL Actions to perform custom queries?

I checked and:
  • No, there are NO Auto Actions at all acting on CBSubs.
  • No, there are NO SQL Actions active at all, in any published plan.
I wonder why it shows "web_accept" and "Completed" but no sub created...
Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago #332738 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials (see link in my forum signature) and will take a look. Looks like the IPN failed to process completely for some reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn