Manual assign a subscription from frontend or backend

5 months 1 week ago #335986 by jabba84
Hello, i've read in the documentation that from frontend i can manual assign a subscription (or edit it) to a user. I' can't find this option in the moderation tab:

how can i manually enable or renew (or change subiscription/expiration day) the subscription of a user manually?
Thanks!

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 week ago #335996 by krileon
Granting subscriptions is only done from backend user management. It cannot be done from frontend. In backend edit the user in CB > User Management and you should be able to give them any plan they've access to under their Subscriptions tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 week ago #336000 by jabba84
Hi and thank for the reply. In the subscription tab i can see the current subscription. I can unsubscribe or delete it (but cannot extend it or reduce it):

But if a user has no subscription at all i cannot manually assign it to them:

Attachments:

5 months 1 week ago #336001 by krileon
Normal plan restrictions still apply there. So if your plan doesn't allow renewal in advance you can't renew them there.

If you need to directly edit the subscription row and change its dates that's also doable, but do not do this for any subscription that's auto recurring. To edit subscriptions navigate to CBSubs > Subscriptions then click the # under the ID column to the far right. This will let you directly edit a subscription and for example change its expiration date to whatever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 week ago #336002 by jabba84
Ok thanks for the edit tip.
What about assign a brand new subscription to a user?
Example: i want to gift a subscription to a user, so i want them to register and then assign them a subscription... How can i do that?
Thanks

5 months 1 week ago #336004 by krileon
You'd do that from CB > User Management. Again, normal plan access checks will apply. So if they don't have access to the plan you won't be able to give the plan to them. The only exception is if a plan is toggled as backend only which will hide it from frontend and allow giving it to them from backend only.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn