State List Not Populating (United States)

10 years 9 months ago #230383 by RossM
Hi,

I am running J2.5.11/ CB 1.9/ CB Subs 3.0

Here is a link to the website: www.help-a-thon.com/create-an-account

When someone is choosing their county & state for the invoice the default is US (this is fine). However, when you click on the drop down list there are no states to choose from. The only way I can get the list of states to populate is to either A: choose another country then go back to US, or B: hit save, get the error message “you must choose a state”, then go back to the drop down.

Can you please let me know what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230403 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic State List Not Populating (United States)
It's a known bug. It's best not to set a default country that way they always have to select the country for the first time to avoid this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230460 by RossM
Replied by RossM on topic State List Not Populating (United States)
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the update. Can you please remind me where to make this change? I have looked all over and can't seem to locate it.

Thanks again.

10 years 9 months ago #230472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic State List Not Populating (United States)
You can adjust the default within CBSubs > Settings > Tax. If you're mapping the field from a CB field that is supplying a value that doesn't match it could possibly be causing this too. You can remove the mapping at CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.727 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn