Credit Card Month

10 years 7 months ago #233208 by don5420
Credit Card Month was created by don5420
In IE 8 (confirmed) and possibly other versions, the credit card expiration month is not working at all. No drop down is provided and you cannot manually enter a month.

All other parts of the registration worked up until you pay. I don't know if anything is broken beyond that screen since I cannot go further without a month in the credit card.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233209 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit Card Month
Known issue due to curvey corners. Please see the below bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3887

Please see the below topic for a fix.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/240-potential-bugs/219270-drop-downs-on-ie-8-not-working?start=6#219512

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233211 by don5420
Replied by don5420 on topic Credit Card Month
Is there a way to disable this only for old browsers?

10 years 7 months ago #233212 by don5420
I just found it on line 1551 - 1554
IN: administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php

It already was fixed with the code to disable it in anything less than IE 9. However, the if statement isn't working (obviously). Any other ideas?

10 years 7 months ago #233213 by don5420
Wait...if I am reading that if statement correctly, they have actually enabled it for the older browsers instead of disabling it...

10 years 7 months ago #233215 by don5420
I change it to be "> 8" and it seems to work now. Not sure if that was the correct fix and I don't know how to post code here, but if it is, you might want to post the correct fix and code in this post and not refer to the old forum question anymore.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds