Guest comments

10 years 7 months ago #234116 by cmrpc
Guest comments was created by cmrpc
Can you make it where a guest posts a comment that the user can only give feedback and not be able to delete or un-publish the comment.

Chris

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #234120 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Guest comments
Nope, the profile owner has full control of the Guestbook. Only way to remove that is to edit the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234129 by cmrpc
Replied by cmrpc on topic Guest comments
Would you know where it is located?

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

10 years 7 months ago #234131 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Guest comments
We do not support core edits so I can not help you in modifying the plugin, but you can find the file you'd need to edit at the below location.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/cb.profilebook.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234135 by cmrpc
Replied by cmrpc on topic Guest comments
I know and thank you for this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds