[SOLVED] Inbuilt Search is not showing my fields set to search in field manager

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234992 by romolo
I have set them as described above.

But all I get is a username search.

Thanks

R

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #234993 by romolo
By inbuilt I mean the Search that appears when you look at the profile list.

R

10 years 7 months ago #234995 by romolo
I did goto Search - Community Builder and selected fields... but nothing further appeared.

R

10 years 7 months ago #234996 by romolo
What I want is the ability to search on the fields independantly

i.e.

Username

etc..

And someone can choose to search on one or many....

thanks

R

10 years 7 months ago #235000 by krileon
Userlists by default only show the searchable fields that are actually displayed on the list. You need to edit your list within CB > List Management and add your fields to one of the columns or set it to display all searchable fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romolo

10 years 6 months ago #235492 by romolo
Yep.. those fields are appearing now.. Sorry for late reply.

Thanks

R
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.953 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn