I need fix Maximum execution time of 30 seconds

10 years 3 months ago #239460 by simios
Url with problems:
www.simiostechnologysoftware.com/index.php/profile-view/userprofile/Vicente

www.simiostechnologysoftware.com/index.php/profile-view/userprofile/Pepe

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/simio548/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 573

This fail change when you refresh another message is:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/simio548/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 933
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/simio548/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/cbconditional.class.php on line 1093

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #239483 by krileon
None of the error lines show any sort of issue in their code. You've likely something installed or configured that's taking way too long to process. CB Conditional can be pretty heavy if you have a lot of fields for it to parse though as it needs to check them all for conditionals and for values. If you're using CB Auto Actions review all of your usages as one maybe has errors. Best way to determine if it's a specific CB plugin is to disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: simios

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn