[SOLVED] error 1146 when trying to add a new plan

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241786 by Gary1
the admin nav gets so messed up when trying to add a plan i cant even use the joomla admin

it reverts back to normal when i select something else (non cb related)

see attached screenshot
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241826 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error 1146 when trying to add a new plan
Please provide the full error message. The styling of the dropdown menu is based off Joomla loading in Bootstraps CSS file, which should be working fine if the other menu items are ok. Is it only the new plan page that's doing this?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241895 by Gary1
Replied by Gary1 on topic error 1146 when trying to add a new plan
i have figured out what the problem is...

its the DOCman 2.0 RC 3 premium extension

when i uninstall it, your admin menu returns to normal again

i purchased this extension and it is a pitty that you and they say there is integration for it when there isn't

i still want to use it though...if a solution can be found

i have attached DOCman as well as EXTman which needs to be installed before DOCman

fyi...when you're ready, uninstall DOCman through the EXTman plugin

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241896 by Gary1
looks like the DOCman extension is too big to attach to these forums

i will email it to you if you want

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241913 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error 1146 when trying to add a new plan
I've removed the extension attachment. Please do not attach paid extensions to these public forums.

You do not need the CBSubs DOCman integration if you're using latest release of DOCman. The reason for this is DOCman no longer uses custom groups, but just uses Joomla usergroups and view access levels now. You can assign usergroups on a plan by plan basis on the Workflows tab of your plans. Then in DOCman assign those usergroups to categories, etc..

You also still have not provided me with the full error message so I've no way of knowing what is happening specifically. After error 1146 there should be an error message with the file and line it errored in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary1

10 years 2 months ago #241922 by Gary1
removing the DOCman CB integration plugin did the trick...thx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn