[SOLVED] Templates not available

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241808 by gduvanel
[SOLVED] Templates not available was created by gduvanel
Joomla 3.2.2, latest CB Quickstart Pro package, individual download of the 4 available templates templates:

Hello,
Published the 4 templates, but they do not appear in Joomla menu Extensions - Templates management, nor in GroupJive - Configuration - Global - Template. How to activate them ?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241827 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Templates not available
Our templates come with a Joomla template and a CB template except for CB Bootstrap which is a CB template only. The Joomla templates need to be installed through Joomlas extension manager and are used like any other Joomla template. The CB templates are installed through CB > Plugin Management and must be enabled from there as well after installing. Next within CB > Configuration > User Profile you can select which CB template to use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241845 by gduvanel
Replied by gduvanel on topic Templates not available
Right, works fine. ;-) RTFM the manual was with the template but I used the automatic package installer of CB plugin management and did not look...
For information, The Captcha did not show pictures anymore with My Community Template. Until edition of the Captcha plugin and changing (at the very bottom): Captcha images and sound mode from: CB Captcha's captchaindex.php to: Joomla's index.php

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn