Menu ID for 'system' notice pages?

10 years 2 months ago #242051 by cpaschen
Menu ID for 'system' notice pages? was created by cpaschen
My client wants to have specific modules appear on the 'Your account is now active. You may now log in!' and (possibly) the page that displays that says "go check your email" (sorry, don't have that one open).

I've searched here and through the code and can't determine IF there is any way to do that. I just need to add a 'render module position' line of code (or something similar).

The 'you may log in' page has this address:
/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm&confirmcode=reg6a

Is there any way to do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #242065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu ID for 'system' notice pages?
That's the confirmation URL sent with the Pending email as configured within CB > Configuration > Registration. The best I can suggest is to create a Joomla menu item to CBs profile page that's public and published then append its Itemid to the [CONFIRM] substitution in the Pending email. Next assign modules to that menu item. Example substitute usage as follows.

[CONFIRM]&Itemid=42

Aside from that, no there's no way to do it as that task does not have a menutype. With CB 2.0 there's new triggers added and you'll be able to redirect easily when an account becomes active using CB Auto Actions. So you could for example with CB 2.0 redirect to a Joomla content article with custom article text and modules displayed as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn