Manage Connections - Language Stings

10 years 2 months ago #242074 by romolo
Manage Connections - Language Stings was created by romolo
Hi

We want to change "Manage connections" to "Friend Requests"...

We would like to change this where ever "Manage Connections" is mentioned, so for emails out, menu items, etc.

Is there any language strings we can alter for this?
Can you point us in the right direction to change this please?

Thanks

Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #242081 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Manage Connections - Language Stings
CB uses language strings for all string outputs. You can find CBs language strings within your CB language plugin files at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/

Please see your documentation available for download in the Advanced downloads section for language usage information. Please also see the below link for further information.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #242112 by romolo
Replied by romolo on topic Manage Connections - Language Stings
Thank you for your reply Krileon, I can see the Language plugins... But not where to change...

If I wanted to change "Manage Connections" to "Friend Requests" where would we do this exactly?

Thanks
Tom

10 years 2 months ago #242123 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Manage Connections - Language Stings
You'll need to change the following language define.

_UE_MANAGECONNECTIONS

Example as follows.

DEFINE('_UE_MANAGECONNECTIONS','Manage Connections');
TO:
DEFINE('_UE_MANAGECONNECTIONS','Friend Requests');

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn