[SOLVED] System Corrupted after upgrade

10 years 2 weeks ago #244626 by HowardTheDuck
Replied by HowardTheDuck on topic System Corrupted after upgrade
Hi Kyle,
yes, the only plan. Also because all other active plans are merchandise plans.

I really don't understand because it was working in the past. And we did not change anything in plans. Now I always get the two issues of my first post (no access if not logged and no email confirmation) regardless of the configuration.

I tried to even overwrite CB default. No way. The email is sent only if I do it manually from Backend.

And the issue of the "subscrition restricted" is still there even if all acces to the plan is public.

Really a mistery...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago #244627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic System Corrupted after upgrade
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #244629 by HowardTheDuck
sent, thank you!

10 years 2 weeks ago #244631 by krileon
Which plan is causing problems? 1 free lifetime plan is unpublished. The other doesn't allow new subscribers. So neither of them are actually functional. The plans you've enabled are merchandise plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #244633 by HowardTheDuck
yes, I PM you the details. The plan is nr. 2. Now is disabled as well as the shot at registration because I was forced to allow only CB registration due to the problem. Feel free to re-activate subscription to plan 2 and show on registration to test...

10 years 2 weeks ago #244635 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and your issue is due to CBSubs AcyMailing. You're trying to subscribe them to newsletters that they can't access on the Integrations > AcyMailing tab of your plan. I've temporarily disabled CBSubs AcyMailing plugin within CBSubs > Plugin Management and confirmed the issue is resolved. Please ensure your newsletters a publicly subscribe-able then re-configured your plans and re-enabled the plugin to continue using it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn