Changing template width on canvas

9 years 6 months ago #250431 by activha
Changing template width on canvas was created by activha
Hello

I am using the new canvas template and it's great.

Could you explain how to change the width of left and right position in canvas ?

Changing the width in CB configuration does not seem to work for canvas with two columns, do I have to manually change bootstrap.css for this ?

I have also tried to set the connection tab to right position but the button is getting out of the screen. Is there a possibility to make it float ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250487 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing template width on canvas

Could you explain how to change the width of left and right position in canvas ?

You'd need to modify the PHP of the template. It specifically calculates what Bootstrap column class it should use so you'll have quite a bit of usage to change. The PHP file can be found below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php

Changing the width in CB configuration does not seem to work for canvas with two columns, do I have to manually change bootstrap.css for this ?

That's not for that position. Those widths are for left, middle, and right positions an not the canvas ones.

I have also tried to set the connection tab to right position but the button is getting out of the screen. Is there a possibility to make it float ?

The Connection Path tab won't fit there, it's designed to be a header like banner. You'd need to restyle it to have a different usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn