CB Subs Subscription Tab

9 years 5 months ago #253204 by zingerdigital
CB Subs Subscription Tab was created by zingerdigital
The Subscription Tab is being shown on the profile page by default.

How can I move it so I can have it display only on the "Update your Profile" page? It takes up to much room on the profile page.

Are there any other options to where the subscription choices can be?

Thanks
Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Subscription Tab
You can't move it to profile edit. That'd be a form within a form, which is not possible. You could just link to the plans display page then disable display of the subscription tab within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253337 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CB Subs Subscription Tab
So the only place the Subscription tab can be shown is on the Profile Display Page. Correct?

What do you mean by "linking to the plans display page"??

Thanks
Robert

9 years 5 months ago #253361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Subscription Tab
Profile page or on its own Joomla page using an external menu like to the plans display URL.

What do you mean by "linking to the plans display page"??

Create an External Joomla menu link with the following URL.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn