User Import List

9 years 5 months ago #253535 by fabioweb90
User Import List was created by fabioweb90
Hello, can i import a user list from a txt/excel/csv file?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253552 by nant
Replied by nant on topic User Import List

fabioweb90 wrote: Hello, can i import a user list from a txt/excel/csv file?

Thank you

Nope.

But you can use CB Juice to import CB/Joomla users.

See CB Juice forum on this site for more information.

9 years 4 months ago #255571 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic User Import List
Thank you. Very usefull plugin.

Can i export CB Users in a CSV file?

9 years 4 months ago #255649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Import List
CB Juice handles CSV import and export, yes. Alternatively, although not ideal, you could use phpmyadmin and export a custom query of users in various formats (phpmyadmin supports CSV format among many others).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #258761 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic User Import List
Thank you,
why on process CSVs nothing happen?
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #258799 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Import List
No idea. We're not the developers of CB Juice. Please post any issues you may have with CB Juice to the below forums. Please also be sure to review and search existing CB Juice forum category topics for similar issues.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/226-cb-juice

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabioweb90

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds