CB Activity 2.4.3 and CB 2.0.4 language problems

9 years 4 months ago #254635 by activha
Hello
Since upgraded to CB 2.0.4 and activity 2.4.3 language strings are not all translated to french.
All standard CB strings and groupjive strings default to english, all special strings K2 or hotspots are converted correctly

Can you help ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254651 by krileon
Are you using an up to date CB language plugin as the CB 1.x language plugins don't do anything on CB 2.x and should be replaced with up to date language plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254656 by activha
Kyle

We did not change anything between CB 2.0.3 and CB 2.0.4 and the strings are now not translated for CB activity main strings and Groupjive strings.

So what did you change between theses two versions ?

I must say also that there are definitely al LOT of small caveats to cope with with these new versions :-(

9 years 4 months ago #254663 by activha
Here is what is in the default language folder after upgrade from CB 1.9 up to CB 2.0.4

Can you tell me what is useless or not ? and what is the change between 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 ?
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #254670 by krileon
You only need the following files in the default language folder.

admin_language.php
default_language.xml
index.html
language.php

Everything else can be deleted, but this shouldn't be a problem on 2.0.4. We did find another bug regarding language loading that Beat is working on for next release, which maybe what you're experiencing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254682 by activha
I guess so, can you update me as soon as the release is made ?

Do you mean that all plugins language files are now in language.php ? including paid subscriptions and groupjive ?

Or do we keep cbteamplugins_language ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn