error during registration

9 years 4 months ago #255549 by butlero54
error during registration was created by butlero54
Joomla 3.3.6
Community Builder 1.9.1
CBSubs 3.0.0

I upgraded my site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.3.6. I reinstalled certain extensions including Community Builder.

However, when I visit the registration page at slcclerk.com/main5/register and sign up for the Free access plan, fill in the fields and press submit, it goes to blank screen that says "[an error occurred while processing this directive]"

I have turned on debugging and I still see no further information. I have turned off many questionable plugins, retaining only the major extensions that I did reinstall after upgrading. Mijoshop, RSForms, ActiveHelper, Shape5 template, Akeeba Backup, and Admin Tools.

Has anyone had this problem before? What could it be?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255647 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic error during registration
"This webpage is not available" your URL doesn't appear valid. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration (both must be set). Then attempt to register. If issue persists then disable SEF entirely and retry. If issue still persists then disable non-core CB plugins within CB > Plugin Management 1 by 1 to see if issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn