[SOLVED] CB 2.0 - Cannot access to configuration page

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255736 by erilam
Hello,

I search on the forum but I didn't find a clue for my problem. On a dedicated host I cannot access to the configuration tab, all others are available but for this one I have the circle running and nothing else, whatever the time I wait.
I know that my server admin is a bit paranoiac and he disable some function so may be we can tell me if there's one function mandatory for CB in this list :
;;;;; Security
disable_functions = curl_multi_exec, dl, exec, passthru, pcntl_exec, pfsockopen, popen,
posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setuid, proc_close, proc_open, proc_terminate, 
shell_exec, system, ftp_exec, leak, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, proc_get_status, 
proc_nice, show_source
open_basedir = 
safe_mode = Off
register_globals = Off
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
allow_url_fopen = On
short_open_tag = Off

Thx for answers

Config J! 3.3.6, CB 2.0.4, CBSubs 4.0, PHP Version 5.4.36

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255782 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0 - Cannot access to configuration page
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration (both must be configured) then navigate to CB > Configuration. This will help expose any errors. Let it time out if it times out. Next check server error logs for any errors around the time you tried accessing configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255796 by erilam
here is the answer in debug mode :

Warning: (null)(): 357 is not a valid cURL handle resource in Unknown on line 0 Warning: (null)(): 357 is not a valid cURL handle resource in Unknown on line 0

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0 - Cannot access to configuration page
Please contact your host as cURL doesn't seam to be working correctly. As there's no further debug information I've no idea specifically where that cURL call is coming from. We've a httprequest param, which is being used in CB > Configuration and makes an HTTP call through Guzzle that outputs the footer removal instructions. I can't find a 357 error code so I've no idea what that means unless it means error codes 3, 5, and 7.

If you haven't done so yet please try installing the latest CB nightly build to see if issue resolves. You can find the latest nightly below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Reviewing your list of disabled functions Guzzle does use curl_multi_exec, which could possibly be the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255830 by erilam

krileon wrote: Reviewing your list of disabled functions Guzzle does use curl_multi_exec, which could possibly be the issue.

It was the problem, thx ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn